Monday, May 19, 2014

Que pasa?

Hey friends,
I am so very excited! This Friday I am leaving for our trip to Mexico! Ha, as excited as I am you would think that I have all my "ducks in a row" and my bags are packed and everything is neat and organized, right? Umm...no. None of the above is true. I have been terrible about procrastinating all of that. However, I have thought a lot about it all and I have a plan, does that count?

Anyway, I am jumping on here to say hello. I also want to say that I am SO blessed and humbled by the outpouring of love, prayers, and finances that I have been experiencing from so many of you! These past few weeks have been emotionally difficult, but I am overwhelmed by the love that I have been shown. For those who have been a part of all of that, I cannot say thank you enough! You are a blessing to me! You should also know that I am a firm believer that those who support missionaries through prayers, encouragement, and/or finances receive the same blessing as those who are on the mission field! When I bring back testimonies of how amazing God is and all He has done on the trip YOU receive the same reward for them that the team and I do. It's a biblical principle (google David at Ziklag).

Be blessed my friends! I may try to write another post during the trip, but it's quite possible I will not have the opportunity. If not, I will write when I come back. Have a great few weeks!

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment