Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just a quick hello

I haven't said anything on here in a while. It's not that I don't have things to say, I just haven't taken the time to write them down. I will. Soon.
But for now I just wanted to stop by the old blog and say a quick hello to anyone who reads this :) I am still here, still going. I have been working a LOT over the past couple of months at my CLO job as well as working at the church/ministry, so there has been little free time for writing. However, now I think all the open positions at work are filled, so I will have a lot less time at work and more time to do other things.
If you pray for me, I want to say thank you. I can always use prayer! I need prayer for finances for things like mission trips, car issues, clothing, and to finish some much needed dental work. I could also use prayer just for guidance, direction, strength, and endurance as I continue in this crazy life of mine! Also...I miss my family. A lot. With the schedule being what it has been and my car having the issues it had, I have not been able to see my family much at all lately. In fact, I haven't seen my Wellsville family in three weeks now (except for my sister Benita and her husband Chuck...they came to fix my car the other day. WOOHOO!!!)
Tomorrow (Thursday) night I get to lead worship again for our local chapter of Aglow International. This is always such an honor and a privilege! I may not be the best worship leader, but I sure do enjoy having the opportunity to worship with other people.
I'd better run...tomorrow's schedule seems to be filling up quickly! I will try to write again in the next few days and share some things that I feel God has been speaking to me about.
Blessings and peace!
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment