Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crazy weekend!

Hey there! I decided that I would go ahead and write something on here before my friend decides to send me a text telling me that I'm late on my posting, haha.

This past week has been BUSY! We have been in conference mode. I left with a small part of our team on Thursday and we drove to Salina, KS. Cindy Clark, founder of Pure Image Ministries International and a dear friend of the Warring Dove International team, had come to bring a portion of their living tabernacle to the Aglow-Kansas North Gate conference. What an experience!

Honestly, while we were setting up the tabernacle God was already moving and speaking. That was Thursday. Cindy was speaking in Salina Friday-Sunday and then Monday night and Tuesday night she spoke in our ministry school. Everyday since Thursday God has totally messed me up and spoken things over me that perhaps I will one day put on here, but for now I'm just not ready to really talk/share about it. It was all good stuff, though!

So today I'm sitting here at Eagle Rock Church and my friends and I were here for our "Command the Morning" prayer time and then we have been hanging out, comparing notes, teaching each other...and honestly, we're just trying to process everything. How do you process 6 straight days of crazy awesomeness? Well, we're trying. We're discussing. We're encouraging and exhorting each other. And we're just trying to soak it all in and not lose ground with all of the advances that have been made in our spirits all weekend. Never look back. Learn the pattern of heaven and implement it in your life for the rest of your life. Yep...sounds like a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment