Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What can I say?

That's a really good question. Wow, this past week I was blessed to be a part of the Transformations Training with George Otis, Jr. in Topeka. He discussed the necessary steps and mindset changes that must be taken in order to bring transforming revival to your community. I don't even know where to begin to discuss this with you, other than to say that if you weren't already aware, it all starts on a personal level. Man, did I feel the conviction of the Lord when he was talking about our prayer and devotional lives and living holy!
Friends, I have a LONG way to go before I'm where I need to be. Just being real with you. But thank God He loves each of us so much that He "puts up" with us and loves us into the place He desires us to be in. Can't help but love Him back!
Hope you are having a great week! Please remember to pray for me as I follow God where I believe He is leading me. Finances are tight (aren't they for us all?) and I still miss being with my family everyday, but it's worth it to be submitted to this King I love!
Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment