Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mexico Mexico Mexico!!!!



Yep, Mexico is on my mind. I miss all the awesome people that I have grown to love, both in Merida and Obregon! But...look out Obregon, because I think a return trip is being planned soon! Hopefully, I will be on that trip! I can't guarantee it at this point. There are things that will have to fall into place first. But I'm going to pray about it and hopefully I'll be there.
In other news, we are having our big "Voice in the Wilderness" retreat this weekend and, well, I'M SO EXCITED!!! I really believe God is going to show up in a big way. I can't wait to see what He's about to do! It'll be awesome to see so many of the ministry friends that we haven't seen in several months. Such an exciting time :)
And wow, this week has been tough for me. I feel like I have been attacked on several fronts this week and I have been struggling not to be distracted. Ok, so I haven't always been able to keep my mind focused this week. I've actually made some mistakes and forgotten some things and it just hasn't been the easiest week. Especially in my emotions. Ugh, emotions. Sometimes I hate them, but then I realize they are necessary and they are actually a good thing...they can just turn on you when you least expect it!!!
But today is different. Today I have a hope and an expectancy that God is getting ready to do something big! Oh, the enemy already tried to wreck my day (almost literally, haha) but God is bigger. I'm so glad I serve a God who cares about every little aspect of my life! How do people get by without Him?
Mexico...I'm sure I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment