Friday, August 10, 2012

Quick update

Hello there friends, it's been a while! Things here have been busy busy busy! I've been working at the church a lot and also working for CLO. I am really enjoying both of these things. I feel like I have been constantly doing something for weeks and weeks, so every chance I get to sit back and just breathe or rest for a minute, I'm doing it.
God is really so good, isn't He? I don't know about you, but I know that I have seen Him answer prayers in such bold and indisputable ways even just this summer. I do not understand how on earth people can deny His existence! If you are one of those people, I invite you to come and hang out with me for a while. I'd like to show you what I'm talking about.
Ok, so on the mission front here is what is happening: We have a team right now in Nepal training pastors, teaching about leading worship, leading people to Christ, and encouraging Christians everywhere they go. They will be leaving in a few days for India as well. So be praying for them! In a few months there will be a team going back to Mexico...I would love to be on this team! I'm sure I will be posting more details about that in the near future.
I hope that this blog finds you doing well, being happy, and loving God. I'd love to hear from you! What's happening in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment