Thursday, September 6, 2018

Does anyone do these things anymore?

I have to say that I actually forgot about this blog. It has been like 3 years since I've written in here and it emailed me to see if I wanted to keep it. I went back and read a couple of the old ones and thought I would try to get back at it.

So here I am at the church and I am getting ready to take a trip to Texas for a few days. I'll be home for a bit after that and then I will be driving out to Pennsylvania to witness Aaron Loyet and Elina Sergeyev's wedding and visit with Wayne and Marie Randel. Then it will be Tabernacles when I come back and at the end of Tabernacles I will head to Honduras for a few weeks!

I am super excited to be back on the road a bit after being home for about 4 months. I haven't been home that long without at least a small trip for years! It has been great to be home and helping at the mission base for the summer, but I am ready for an adventure.

Many things have been changing and it has definitely been a time of growth and development for all of us here. We're very excited to begin work on The Nest at our newly acquired Dove Creek Ranch. Once the building is workable for worship, Eagle Rock Church will begin meeting there. We are all SO excited to have land that we can call our own!

Let me know what you think...should I hang onto this blog and try to keep it updated or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment