Thursday, July 19, 2012

You know, some weeks seem more like months! This week has been that way. With the terrible news on Friday of my ex brother-in-law's untimely death and all that came with it, this has been a VERY long week. Please keep his children (Samantha, Timothy, and David) and his family in your prayers as they attempt to heal and find a new normal in their lives without him.
All I keep thinking about is that in Psalms 34:18 it says "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." That sure seems to sum up what everyone is going through after Larry's death. So God right now I just claim that verse over Larry's children, family, and friends. I pray You would be close to them, hold them in your embrace, and let them feel your presence! Father, all that do not know you now, I pray you would draw them to yourself and they would turn to you and live for you. Thank you Father, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment